PPkCSA members pick up shares Tuesdays between 5:30–7:30 p.m. in the fitness space at 1010 Dean Street (between Franklin / Classon).
Here’s “Distro 101,” or everything you need to know about picking up your CSA share:
- NOTE for 2021: For this season, there is no need to bring bags. All farm shares will be carefully prepackaged in boxes to take home.
- Sign in at the front table; a core group organizer will confirm your shares.
- We can’t hold shares or arrange pick-ups outside distro hours. If you can’t get there between 5:30-7:30 p.m., ask a friend to pick up for you or reach out to other members through the PPkCSA Google Group.
- At 7:30 p.m. all unclaimed items are collected by a local food pantry.
- Thanks for being part of the CSA and supporting small, sustainable farming! Now go home and cook yourself a delicious meal!