PPkCSA members pick up shares Tuesdays between 5:30–8:15 p.m. in the fitness space at 1010 Dean Street (between Franklin / Classon).
Depending on social distancing measures and how the first two weeks go, the specific start and end time of the Tuesday pickup window is subject to change.
Here’s “Distro 101,” or everything you need to know about picking up your CSA share:
- NOTE for 2020: For this season, there is no need to bring bags. All farm shares will be carefully prepacked in boxes to take home. However, please bring your own hand sanitizer and take social distancing precautions to protect yourself and others.
- Sign in at the front table; a core group organizer will confirm your shares.
- We can’t hold shares or arrange pick-ups outside distro hours. If you can’t get there between 5:30-8:15 p.m., ask a friend to pick up for you or reach out to other members through the PPkCSA Google Group.
- At 8:15 p.m. all unclaimed items are collected by a local food pantry.
- Thanks for being part of the CSA and supporting small, sustainable farming! Now go home and cook yourself a delicious meal!